Sunday, January 23, 2011

Main Lobster Boat Building Plans.

FIVE MONTHS WITH U.S.


Orange (California) - Internet Image


The August 24, 2010 (25 Spain), a new little piece fell ignited in Orange County (California).
It was a star called Alonso.






Five months of intense love five!
I've given my life we \u200b\u200b
film you would like to view, night and day
your child to stay in my retina.


Five months of illusion, Cielito Lindo,
From dawn with blue eyes and smiles
My beautiful cherub, so tiny,
Tan vulnerable and yet so clever.


Five months already! 're Bigger!
tablespoons of porridge even take
I recognize who pampers you and who cares about you
only necessary to distinguish your family!


got your part Andalusian love you
As in Madrid, would be good!
The distance, my boy, is the least of
Soon you will know what all you want!

Alicia - 24/01/2011 ©


Photo artistic filter ('re much the natural cutest baby)

Dedicated to all of us in the family of Alonso, wherever we live, because we are united by a common sense and profound: we are all crazy in love with our baby.

A big kiss and congratulations!



This YouTube video is for you Alonso, so you always know you have many houses to play, although some have no patio.


certainly nice When we play you and I with Noah's Ark?


This image is the Internet. But you have an equal is not it beautiful?

I LOVE MY SUN!


Your Aunt Ali



BREAKING NEWS

Five
rubber animals, who apparently was called "Coco", "Estrellita", "Morsi," Delfinito "and" Don Pato "have committed to celebrate the fifth Alonso May I take a dip with him so in a few moments to congratulate him go home.



Here are the five aplastaditos and giving heat because it's very cold today.



Hi Alonso! I'm your friend Estrellita

And I'm Don Duck!


And others are squeezed between Duck and Don Estrellita, but ... DO NOT SEE NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment