Monday, March 20, 2006

Arabic Numbers On Palms

LOPES asked for the helicopter to De la Rua, Tinelli CHARGES AND SAYS: "I AM A POLITICAL PRISONER"


informed sources overtook him "The Crab Gaviotero" once called the arrest of Mayor Rodolfo Lopes by the judge Stemphelet, Bush would have requested the helicopter to the former - President Fernando de la Rua to flee when it sees fit from the heights of the Communal Palace.

Orden would have said "if I loaned the Passat to Jesus (N. de la R: Mayor of the party of the Coast), not think there is inconvenience that the pacifier to give me the helicopter."
Lopes
The idea would be to ask for political asylum in Villa Mitre and from there to captain the Anti-Tax Stateless Society and Reactionary ("SAFAR"), which operate in the shadows and tactical command to retrieve Society for the Promotion of the neighborhood along with the remains of the booty that remained of the campaign.

The sources commented that the current Secretary of Government, Professor Monica Grimberg, would have supported the airline's request, arguing that "Isabel if the soldiers took her out and went by helicopter to López Rega, I deserve the same treatment . Commissioner Maggi then assume the government, while my warlock and I face to the terrace .

Meanwhile, the mayor Lopes would be preparing your next statement, which is noted on the back of the recipes in "Tranquinal" :

- "A I also destabilized Tinelli "
-" I am a political prisoner ";
-" We'll get to the cause until the last consequences, and prove my innocence ";
-" I'll serve until the end of the month, and reimbursement me another 15 lucas "

Regarding the first statement, he recalled that at this time not issued any program on any channel Marcelo Tinelli the country, which Lopes commented: " Oh, no? ... ufa ... I do not see much TV, my commitment to the people leaves me no time. "

For their part, and consulted "The Crab ..." , the popular entertainer said "Lopes did not mimic" because "no one knows what" nor "what you do may cause some grace" (sic). - ---------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------- IF YOU LIKE THIS NEWS IN
Talk About
"THE CRAB READERS '
or send an email to elcangrejogaviotero@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment