Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Manfrotto Slik Pro 700dx Leg

INDUPA AGAINST JUSTICE: "Following the raids to my office, the Office did not return my Commodore 64 "

So said the headline of this medium, Mr. Andoni Klaus Arancibia (AKA).
Equipment The kidnapping of costly delay the publication of this blog .-

As the public domain (if any of these issues to be public domain), on 28 February the Gustavo fiscal Zorzano A series of raids at City Hall, the department and Monica Rodolfo Lopes Grimberg (separately ... are two departments), a couple of advertisers (And probably innocent) and the offices of the Publisher "Krusty" where tabloid publishes "The Crab Gaviotero" . When the mate with croissants, members of the local DDI stormed the office of the firm and proceeded to kidnap for ransom without a lot of valuable elements: three pots Glostora, a jar of strawberry flavor Toddy, a giant Raul Padovani, several copies of the magazine "Antenna" and the album "Spring on Mars," red with yellow label that had the soundtrack of "SWAT." Andoni

Klaus Arancibia, Director of El Cangrejo Gaviotero - le expresó a El Cangrejo Gaviotero que “ a mí no me molesta que me revisen los cajones, lo que me pone de la nuca es que me dejen todo desordenado y no cierren bien la puerta de la heladera. ” Arancibia manifestó desconocer “ por qué se realizaron los allanamientos, si yo estoy con la cuota alimentaria al día ”, aunque admitió no estar extrañando porque su ex – esposa “ es una yegua ” (sic). Agregó que los efectivos “ se llevaron cosas que no han devuelto, como la Commodore 64 con la cual yo actualizaba el blog y la bombachita de pluma de gaviota que usaba mi secretaria en los carnavales cangrejeros . " Arancibia

states believe in justice, who is blind, but slowly. "At the time give an official statement, but not before leaving my stupor " he says. " always had a deep commitment to the truth, like last January when I told my nephew that the Kings were the parents. My sister almost killed me, but I am a journalist and the kid was eighteen . " He said that before talking await to be investigated to clarify the facts or-better-to the city council decides what to do about the serious institutional crisis in the city and that it passes through the middle. "Wait resolve any issues the council will give me time for documents, invoices trout, destroy evidence, complete new illegal ... age ... see my grandchildren grow up ... accompany them on their first illicit ... anyway: I have time to continue my normal life. Total ... I'm not going to happen! "

He concluded that" hope that everything that is happening not because of internal review is with the Cooperative Family "and will not bend to the procedures of the Office, which called "legal " and "reactionary ".-
--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
IF YOU LIKE THIS NOTICE, comment IN "THE CRAB READERS '

0 comments:

Post a Comment