Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anna Miyashita - Snap Shot 23

Radio Music ... More has to be one voice?

In fact when I sat down to do my homework listening to the radio for just 10 minutes, then decided to get to page mms: / / difusor.uson.mx / vozradio Gissel and hear in his "Straight to the Heart" as the program's name says this program is romantic.

While listening to the program because I love the announcer has a voice sweet, romantic, happy to invite you to continue listening to ... and has never lost the belief in love, in fact, was drawing and I'm from the people when in a atmosphere inspired me, and I have to thank Gissel because she inspired me to continue drawing. Then I wanted to experience how it would listen to the radio with my eyes closed, you experience it and what do you think? Touched my heart the words of the announcer, made me sigh ... Although you may not believe sigh.

It's where I grew little reflection:
Is there a more radio voice?; The purpose of this question is to know the opinion of all of you on this very interesting, at least for me it is because I am a student at the career of communication, ie a future communications expert, to which matter much these issues and clarify their views. To you has happened to them not found listening to a radio program of any kind, the person who is the announcer makes one feel more than their peers, ie it makes you feel attached, do not look like a single radio listener, may also sigh like to have me move to a world full of memories, so simple and simply made them feel happy and thank God for his life, or finally the have fun, I say last because uh there are thousands of inner feelings broadcasters transmit our friends, because they are friends who listen to us and advise us on our issues are difficult and especially those who accompany us daily in our daily activities, at least for my speakers are not only a voice behind a speaker, I clarify that I do not mean to be a future communicologist if not for the reason that I am at this stage in my life where I'm experiencing the life of broadcasters around and say that a speaker is a friend, not just a voice.

After this little reflection tell me your beloved companion reader to think about whether the radio is something more there than just a voice behind a speaker or console.

Thank you for reading my letter and I await your comments ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment