Sunday, December 12, 2010

Who Knows How To Get Friends On Poptropica

First Christmas Reflections poem dedicated to my nephew


My nephew Alonso was born in California on August 24 (25 in Spain), just the day they met ten years of the death of my grandmother, the matriarchal link, strong and loving, always learned to stick together, all members of my family.

That morning, I wrote a little poem for our baby, whom I'm sure my llalla protected from the other side of the rainbow. And though I quote it, I know your heart was with me when I wrote.

Alonso has made in my life the greatest encouragement I've had in many years. It has given hope to all those who love him and I think even our longed absent one day had to leave without knowing, are celebrating up there and watching, as guardian angels, your child.

Therefore, although this poem is for Alonso, I dedicate it to all.

Yes, ALL!, Especially to them ... that gave the heat to be made stronger ...

All and all ... THANKS!


(Note: I write consciously "llalla" and not "Granny" by family tradition)

----------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

Regalito of Love




I want to tell the whole world,
now what my heart feels;
without But my inner struggle not superior,
because my soul is at stake with my mind.

My head produces precious contents
and meanwhile, my selfish heart wants
within, in the depths retained sheltered
of all sections of sight ...

And so today, I feel again divided
because, first, I describe my joy, cheerfully,
but otherwise, I am determined
to tell you, my sweet child,
only.

soon When I see you in your crib,
carefully go near whisper
and while your little hand caresses my cheek,
'll tell you about how I love you ...
and how much I love you .. .


Alicia 08/25/2010 ©









0 comments:

Post a Comment