Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kate's Playground Look-alike

SINCERITY - HAPPY SPRING YOUR COMMENTS



From Cordoba, beautiful city, where most of your arteries are lined with orange trees , who scatter generously to the aroma of orange blossom air, so that its residents and visitors we step into a deep sea of \u200b\u200bcalm and feelings, I sending you my warm greetings and the way to a subsection.
In the head of my page say one sentence:


· If this blog you get one person to be entertained, ria, cry, think or simply be feel less alone for a few minutes for me to be a huge victory ¨ ¨
Well ... today I reaffirm that this thought is true and that's why I decided to make this entry.

Those who know me and you are aware, I suppose, and you must not know who you meet against a very sensitive person, but also with very strong values \u200b\u200bthat I'm not ready to resign.

But this is not give you a binge virtues the ¸ ¨ and of course many defects coming series ¨ ¨ accompanying me throughout my life, I refer only to a of them: THE SINCERITY

To be happy every human being needs to follow some guidelines and surrounded by a number of factors that provide welfare and fullness, sometimes you get it and others do not.

In my case (though obviously not all) it is imperative that there is sincerity in the relationship I have with people, be they of any kind (family, friendship, work, etc.). it is something that, inevitably, affects my feelings and behavior towards them.
And for that reason, this booklet, now I'm not going to talk about Cordoba, artistic and monumental city where they are, "although I do, probably in short-nor do poems, or speak to my child or my family or my great friends, or any season of the year, this is more florid, or disasters, natural or no ... not even going to speak about the weather here, "something very handy on the other hand when you have something new to tell, or anything like that.

I turn to you @ s, @ s both who read me regularly, as my follower @ s @ s esporádic to express two sentiments:
The First

As anyone who writes and publishes something, albeit in a modest blog, I LOVE COMMENTS do me. With them I feel valued, loved and very close to each of you a @ @ s, although we separated thousands of miles away.

El Segundo

(which reinforces the first, although it may seem otherwise)

NOT WANT THAT, FROM THIS TIME, NO He feels obligated @ A COMMENT MY TICKETS.

I know sometimes I've asked some people close to me, some which encouraged me not so long ago, writing a blog, or better yet, a web Popi, to express the inner wealth, according them , was inside and, moreover, showed more proud to be my follower @ s @ s

But the reality is that most in the end we got tired of everything what today is very pleasant tomorrow we may seem like a suckling pig sovereign, not worth spending a few minutes of our time, time that might, on the other hand, does not spare us and we need to apply to things transcendental for everyone.

That is why I thought it advisable mean by that sincerity, how proud I am and-of course-so badly me , I NO desire for my ¨ Admin · , comments really forced or free.

When water does not flow properly to a halt and eventually end up forming pools filled with mud and rotting.

I apologize for that with @ s friend familares and the one day I asked your opinion and that somehow you could feel compelled to give it to me, for commitment (including some still are thinking you do) and I want you to know that you will always be welcome in this blog, plasméis or not your fingerprint, or follow me publicly or privately.
And with that I thank all the great samples of affection that I received in these four months of existence of "Incentives Cocktail" and wish you to feel free and very happy in this little corner, in this global village, is my house (and yours) , where all visitors will be welcomed with open arms, with a few simple conditions please ask you acatéis:

always you to write on this page I pray you do it with total spontaneity, trust and respect (both for me and for the rest of my followers).

Finally, I would say that if you do not ever reciprocate by answering your kind words and good time I'm not navigate to your bank, it is not because I have in my mind, but for lack of material time.

is an honor for me to contribute, written with a caress, to know that somewhere in Spain, a woman named Alice appreciates you and encourages you to proceed with all your propongáis in your life.

I also thank all the experiences you share in your volcáis and blogs (like myself do) to feel each other that, on the other side of the screen, we have one of our hand, without seeing that we are looking ...

A big kiss, my friend @ s @ s.

Alicia - 6/4/2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment