Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cover Letter For Future Shop





has returned to Madrid's Spring
Each year can be different colors,
different And the scent of flowers,
For each time as if it were the first ...


planted long ago in my planter.
The seeds that were my love
I wanted to get a unique bouquet of buds
And showered with love, sweet wait ...


flourished not all that Spring ...
A blue flower seed
germinate in other places chose
and left without saying goodbye, one day ...


From heat away, as fresh pot,
summer break the dried cuttings
But constant vigilance seeds
To excel as soon as I could ...


Fall and Winter lit a fire
Away from rain, cold and snow
Safe storms were already
arroparía And when nightfall ...


ventured into the new Spring
surfaced, at last, my faithful love,
And so the gap left by the traveler
have known beautiful flowers lined ...

And I'm happy!

Alicia 03/30/2011 ©

Poem dedicated to all those who are part of my life and especially the friends and @ s @ s fan I've met over the Internet and, hardly knowing anything of my life, you have posted your love and trust in me.

Thank you, gracias mil.
Especially you.
your name I will not mention here, but you know it's you.

Here is a friend.

Alicia


Steps - Spring in the city - 1968


0 comments:

Post a Comment