Friday, March 4, 2011

Bushnell 1500 Slope Buy




is hard to erase past mistakes, but we must look ahead and try not to stumble again


need to retrace paths trodden hard
And back at the beginning of the path, walking
While clearing the way of sharp pebbles,
To avoid bad walk, with my feet bleeding ...

I have hurt so much some times past,
Sometimes even I dream
More dawn I said it must forget those times bitter,
If it's true desire and at last, stop mourn ...

Wear months traveling paths with members ice
But a new spring is about to sprout
And all the tears will fade, the air launched
And neither I, even, I can hear the ...

And on my cheeks, no trace of grooves marked
For those tears, wealthy, leaving no rolling
And I will give thanks with a forced smile and without gestures:
Thanks friend @ s, gracias mil ...
to know each time conjugate a verb, called
LOVE!


Alicia - 5/3/2011 ©



I Note .- remind you, as I said in another entry, that love does not always refer to the couple, but extends to all people in our environment (family, friends s, etc ...)



A big kiss for everyone. I love you!
Alicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment