Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Free Kates Playground

ALL WITH JAPAN! BLOOD



Today I would like tod @ s @ s were united to pray for Japan, with all our strength and with all our mind, with all our heart.

I beg to you @ s

A tod @ s @ s that you who read this page so causality , as by chance and to believe in a deity or some sort of belief practiquéis. Gives exactly the same as your religion is named, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Spiritism, Judaism, Baha'i, Gnosticism, Jainism, Shintoism, Caodaism, Zoroatrismo, Tenrikyo, Neopaganism. Unitarianism, Universalism, Rastafdarianismo, or any of the traditional Chinese religions, indigenous, African, etc., Each with its innumerable ramifications.

And I ask it to you @ s

A tod @ s who do not believe in anything and I openly declared secular, agnostic @ s, @ s ate, etc.

please I ask that each one @ in your own way assist her to the Japanese people, by the power of your mind or your will, so that this horror can be overcome, but I see it very difficult.

Natural disasters are, themselves, terrible, but they have always existed.

But this time I think the forces of nature have wanted to give a lesson in humility, to remind us that as not control our consumerist desire (owing to which it is becoming necessary to produce more energy, we are willing to pay any price, "at present, for example, even with life-) to land does not have much time left in existence.

I also think that in addition to the emotional or material, as far as we can, each one of us @ s we can provide, it is necessary and urgent that we do an exercise of individual reflection on our actions and think more seriously than ever what we can do from positive to try to save our planet.

But then, as members of social groups should also ask what we should and we require our @ s political representatives to take action in our name, and how we should demand it, because most of the time l @ s who govern us, are the group who are, forget that they are ell @ s l @ s that are within our service and not vice versa. We must not resign ourselves to think let l @ s @ s citizenship are puppets on strings, for doing stunts, while the strings stretch, to divert their desires to play with us @ sa war and power.

As you can see again I have had to write another entry sad, yet offers one of the greatest attractions among which I expressed in this blog:

We must think about the consequences of our actions, because otherwise very soon there will be no place for any act and therefore no consequences, nothing is left.

Herman @ s of the Empire of the Rising Sun: my family, my friends and I are with you @ s.

My solidarity and a fraternal embrace.

Alicia.








0 comments:

Post a Comment