Friday, February 25, 2011

Action With Mechadoll

RESTART AND FORGET MY PRECIOUS niece SIX MONTHS HAS MET

This letter, though somewhat shorter and less enlightened, the posted yesterday on Facebook, but as there are people that follow me through the blog and not for that network, I decided to play the step input and booklets to show you the plastic that we bought, because we that culture is an important part of your life.

The truth is that I have really enjoyed his first stories and oddly enough, I was showing the pictures and reading the words of one of them, namely the train and I was listening very carefully. I read it three times and not take his eyes off him.

- Does that mean you're going to be applied to my life?

course to be taken into account when I'm with him the clown do whatever is necessary and laughs a lot to me. So I pretended to children's voices and made the "chuf, chuf" train "and Alonso was delighted ...

Anyway darling time will tell. Your so far, stick to eat, sleep and play, that's enough work for a baby of six months.


Tractor Book - "With built-rattle"


Alonso Today my nephew is six months. I love him so much I can not imagine life without him. It is a love, a beautiful angel who has come to rejuvenate the hearts of those who are no longer so young and revolutionize those who they are. I have crazy, but I'm not alone, of course, for crazy @ s, in addition to their dads, who do not fit himself with joy, "their grandfather also @ s, its you @ s, their prim @ s full family in general ... Aside from our friend @ s @ s, who also has captured the toddler.



Paper Boat - "In dash to pour water"


WALKING WITH ALONSO

At noon, the tito and I have out in the sun with the child. She wore a magnificent sun. Normally, in our small, likes to throw a nap, using the wobble of the cart, but today has been all the time with eyes wide open and has been dedicated to contemplate this kind of early spring we have, the time in Madrid.



train Paper - "Using a mirror to look inside the face"


In Azorín walk in the park has lost his stuffed lion, when tito has realized it has become very sad, so we quickly returned to the place where the two had been walking, while I did some shopping. Fortunately there was so orange and beautiful as always, tumbadito on the edge of the road, waiting for Alonso, his little friend, search again.



Car Book - "With a Horn"

My husband has been very happy with the finding and then three very happy, we have undertaken to return home, where their daddies, "who had returned from work, were waiting with open arms a baby, to congratulate together.



Here's Alonso, seriously, contemplating his tito, proudly showing the lion


sixth Happy May I, my love.
How lucky we all have to have you with us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment