Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rhino Plans Locations Ratchet Clank




Image Internet

ILLUSIONS

Illusions that make me dive
In an ideal world of fantasy ...
Me merry, give me life and joy
And when I do not feel, I feel melancholy ...


I lusion, I invite you to dream beautiful melodies,
a chorus of birds chirping in my ear ...
And to think perfumes smell fantastic,
That joyful respite, day by day ...

Illusions sometimes completely untrue,
That notwithstanding, thousands of times,
Penetrate flower, my heart open,
Leaving deep inside their cocoons ...

Alicia - 26/08/1974 ©





Image Internet


Like everyone else I too was a teenager. I wrote my journal, I wrote my poems ... they were part of my incentive to time, but, well thought out, they are not that different from now ...

Besitos.

Ali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment