Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ajust Audio Card For 5.1

YESTERDAY (II) THE TENANT

Dear friend @ s @ s:

I am aware that my previous post was too surreal, though I admit I put it because I like it. PPS its previous format and perhaps it was easier to read And of course, would have described the context, but that will always remain in my heart ...

These weeks I have priced my time, so I can not spend too much time on my blog, or to yours. I ask that I apologize and promise to compensate you handsomely. However, and pulling "wardrobe" I rescued some of my sentences, from the series "What I learned yesterday," and I dedicate it especially to my friend Gloria, the blog "pre retired without Borders."

Va Glo for you, sure that these words will not leave you without knowing what to say or you get lost in its content, because you are living very close to the fruits of perseverance and work.

Gloria I am very metaphorical, maybe that's why sometimes I do not understand. You are more specific, a few written words and a lot of image ...

This time what plasmo here are also metaphors, but hopefully yours is real.

Gloria is real! It is! You pinching times as you want, you're in a dream ... it's all true.


Well folks, as this is what I learned yesterday:



THE EVIDENCE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!

ONLY BE PUSHED EVERY DAY A LITTLE STRONGER ON THE ROCK ...

LAST TIME YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE ONLY POWER SLIDING YOUR MIND.

Alicia 28/02/2010 ©


VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I announce to all of @ s that the upcoming February 14, will be available in bookstores the book " sociocultural construction of romantic love," written by my friend Coral Herrera Gómez, PhD in Humanities and Communication Studies, an expert on Gender Theory university professor, journalist, lecturer and writer among other things (I assure you that you have a resume so impressive that it would require much time and space to put on this page.) By the way, if anyone is interested in acquiring the book, you can also do online, contacting "Publishing Basics"

http:// www.editorialfundamentos.es/

I warn you that this is NOT a self help book , but a study of love under sociological and cultural perspective, as its title reflects.

probably be people who will disagree with their arguments and otr @ s @ s were delighted with the exhibition by the author. So the controversy is served and this is excellent news, because this book will provide a bit to that culture into something bland and inbreeding.

From what I am sure of is that Coral is a firm promise on the sociocultural environment of this country and beyond, and now his works are being published in media in Latin America.


particular I am very proud of her, so with the permission of Kori and his mother, my friend Glo, I want to invite the submission book " " "The sociocultural construction of romantic love" that will take place on

February 18 in Madrid, at 19.30

C / Embajadores, 35, local 6. MADRID
More information about the content on the page of the author:




NOTE .- will Gerard Imbert, Professor of Communication Studies at the University Carlos III of Madrid, an expert in film and television, who carry out the rite editorial.


A kiss for tod @ s.


Alicia


0 comments:

Post a Comment